What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Details such as address, email address and phone numbers
- Information pertaining to your interests and demographic
- Information in relation to your customer experience
- Your contact preferences in order to provide you with additional information on our services
- Website usage data
- Financial information such as credit and debit card numbers
- Public IP Address
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you expect from the company and enables us to continually improve our service offering.
We may use data for the following purposes:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry or to notify you about the outcome of a competition in which you were an entrant.
- To send you promotional emails in relation to products, services, promotional offers and other things we think may be of interest to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes.
Controlling Information About You
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
Enter one of our draws now to be in with a chance of winning some of the finest whiskeys Ireland and beyond